Roasted Beet Salad
- 2 pound(s) uncooked beets, stems and roots removed
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Wrap beets in aluminum foil. Bake 45 minutes or until tender.
- Allow to cool, then peel and slice. Place in bowl.
- In food processor, combine vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper. Process 1 minute. Pour over beets and toss to coat. Sprinkle with oregano and serve.