Ricotta Cheesecake with Fresh Peaches
- 2 cup(s) fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) regular liquid egg substitute
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 6 oz pie crust
- 4 medium peach(es), peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) jam, peach variety
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place ricotta, egg substitute, sugar and lemon zest into a food processor and process until smooth. Spoon into pie crust. Bake until set, about 45 minutes. Cool to room temperature; refrigerate until cold.
- To make topping, stir peaches and jam together in a small saucepan and place over low heat. Cook just until warm, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice and nutmeg. Chill.
- To serve, cut cheesecake into 8 wedges and top each with about 1/3 cup peach mixture.