- 1 pound(s) uncooked ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 slice(s) fat-free hard or semi-soft cheese, such as 3/4 oz American slices
- 4 item(s) mixed grain hamburger roll(s)
- 8 leaf/leaves, large lettuce
- 1 small fresh tomato(es), sliced
Preheat grill or stove-top grill pan.
In a large bowl, combine turkey, ketchup and mustard. Mix well and form 4 equal patties, about 1-inch thick each.
Grill burgers until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Top each burger with 1 slice cheese; close grill or cover grill pan, and cook until cheese melts, about 1 minute.
Serve cheeseburgers on rolls with lettuce and tomato.