- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 1/3 cup(s) packed brown sugar, dark variety
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp molasses, blackstrap-variety
- 1/2 cup(s) canned pumpkin, puree
- 3/4 Tbsp golden seedless raisins, finely chopped
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a large cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
In a small bowl, sift together flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt; set aside.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, puree sugar, butter and molasses until well-blended; add pumpkin and mix again.
Slowly add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture in small amounts, mixing after each addition. Add raisins; mix well to make sure they are well distributed throughout dough (dough will be sticky).
Scoop out 16 heaping tablespoons of batter and place on prepared cookie sheet. Working with wet hands, roll each mound into a ball and flatten each mound into a disk. Bake until cookies turn slightly dark brown, about 12 to 14 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar before serving. Yields 1 cookie per serving.
- *Could affect SmartPoints value.