- 4 spray(s) cooking spray
- 4 sheet(s) phyllo dough
- 1/2 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) canned pumpkin, puree
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fat free evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup(s) regular liquid egg substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9-inch round pie pan with cooking spray.
- Cut phyllo sheets in half. Place 1 sheet in prepared pan and lightly coat with cooking spray. Top with another sheet of phyllo, placing corners just to the right of the previous sheet's corners. Repeat with remaining sheets to form a circle. Press layered phyllo into pan and roll in edges. Bake until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Whisk together brown sugar, spices, cornstarch and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together pumpkin, evaporated milk, egg substitute and vanilla in a medium bowl. Gradually whisk wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Pour filling into crust. Bake until set, about 50 minutes. (Cover crust edges with foil during baking if they are becoming too brown.) Cool completely before cutting into 8 pieces.