- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 12 oz fat free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup(s) regular liquid egg substitute
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 18 1/4 oz unprepared white cake mix
- 1/2 cup(s), chopped unsalted pecan halves, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat bottom and sides of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Stir pumpkin, milk, egg substitute, sugar and pumpkin pie spice together in a medium bowl until smooth; pour into pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture and gently press it into pumpkin mixture to moisten. Sprinkle cake with pecans and then drizzle margarine evenly over top.
- Bake, uncovered, until knife inserted in center of cake comes out clean, about 50 to 60 minutes. Cool completely before slicing into 16 pieces.