Power packed popcorn cookies
Jolly Time Healthy Pop Butter Flavor 94% fat free microwave popcorn
¼ cup(s), (or whole wheat)
½ cup(s), (1 stick) softened
packed brown sugar
toasted wheat germ
unsweetened coconut flakes
1 cup(s), or dried cranberries or other dried fruit, chopped
½ cup(s), or chopped nuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Lightly spray baking sheets with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, soda and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar together and add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in flour mixture and wheat germ and oatmeal until well blended.
- Add coconut, popcorn, raisins and sunflower seeds, if desired, and mix until well blended.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto baking sheet, allowing 2 inches between cookies to allow for spreading.
- Bake 7-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Allow cookies to cool on pan 5 minutes before removing to racks to cool completely.