Plum and Blackberry Crisp with Pistachio Crumble
- Total Time
plum(s)4 item(s), medium, large, ripe, pitted, thinly sliced
fresh blackberries3 cup(s)
all-purpose flour2 Tbsp
lemon zest2 tsp, grated
ground cardamom¼ tsp
old-fashioned rolled oats½ cup(s)
unpacked light brown sugar¼ cup(s)
unsalted butter2 Tbsp
table salt¼ tsp
shelled pistachio nuts¼ cup(s), finely chopped
cooking spray1 spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Combine plums, blackberries, flour, lemon zest, and cardamom in large bowl and toss to coat evenly. Spoon fruit mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, butter, and salt in medium bowl. Using your fingers, blend butter evenly into oat mixture. Stir in pistachios. Sprinkle evenly over fruit mixture.
- Bake until topping is golden brown and fruit is soft and bubbling, 30–35 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Let cool at least 15 minutes before serving. Serve hot or warm.
- Per serving: about 3/4 cup