Plum & Blackberry Crisp with Pistachio Crumble
4 item(s), medium, large, ripe, pitted, thinly sliced
2 tsp, grated
Old-fashioned rolled oats
Unpacked light brown sugar
2 Tbsp, cut into small pieces
Shelled pistachio nuts
¼ cup(s), finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 11 x 7-inch or 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine plums, blackberries, flour, lemon zest, and cardamom and toss to coat. Spoon fruit mixture into prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, butter, and salt. Using your fingers, smear butter evenly into oat mixture. Stir in pistachios. Sprinkle evenly over fruit mixture.
- Bake until topping is golden brown and fruit is soft and bubbling, 30 to 35 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Let cool at least 15 minutes before serving. Serve hot or warm.
- Per serving: about 3/4 cup