Plum and blackberry crisp with pistachio crumble
4 item(s), medium, large, ripe, pitted, thinly sliced
2 tsp, grated
old-fashioned rolled oats
unpacked light brown sugar
shelled pistachio nuts
¼ cup(s), finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Combine plums, blackberries, flour, lemon zest, and cardamom in large bowl and toss to coat evenly. Spoon fruit mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, butter, and salt in medium bowl. Using your fingers, blend butter evenly into oat mixture. Stir in pistachios. Sprinkle evenly over fruit mixture.
- Bake until topping is golden brown and fruit is soft and bubbling, 30–35 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Let cool at least 15 minutes before serving. Serve hot or warm.
- Per serving: about 3/4 cup