Peach Kuchen Cupcakes
- Total Time
Roasted peaches add the taste of summer to this quick and pretty dessert.
peach(es)6 large, ripe
unprepared white cake mix18 ¼ oz, 1 package
egg white(s)4 large
peach nectar1 ¼ fl oz
vegetable oil¼ cup(s)
ground nutmeg½ tsp
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Line a sided sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Halve peaches, remove pits and lay peaches cut-side-down on sheet pan; roast for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with cupcake paper liners.
- Beat together cake mix, egg whites, peach nectar and oil; divide batter among muffin cups.
- Cut each peach in half again and set a peach quarter atop each cupcake, skin-side-up.
- Stir together sugar and nutmeg; sprinkle over cupcake tops.
- Bake until cupcakes are firm, about 12 minutes. Let cool completely before eating. Yields 1 cupcake per serving.