Pasta with ratatouille
1 medium, chopped
Uncooked bell pepper(s)
1 item(s), small, red variety, chopped
4 medium clove(s), minced
1 medium, diced
1 small, diced
Canned diced tomatoes
29 oz, 2 (14 1/2-oz can)
2 Tbsp, drained
Red pepper flakes
½ cup(s), chopped
9 oz, (1 package), refrigerated
Grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring often, until vegetables begin to soften, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Add eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, capers, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in basil.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions and return to pot.
- Add vegetable mixture to linguine and toss to combine. Divide evenly among 6 plates and sprinkle evenly with Parmesan.
- Serving size: ¾ cup pasta, 1½ cups vegetables, and 1 tablespoon cheese