Overnight Scrambled Egg Bake
- 16 oz regular liquid egg substitute
- 12 oz fat free evaporated milk
- 6 slice(s) white bread, or potato bread
- 6 oz extra-lean ham (5% fat), cubed
- 1 cup(s) low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs well and add milk.
- Place bread on bottom of baking pan. Toss ham and cheese over bread. Pour egg mixture over top. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake covered egg mixture at 350°F for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Cut into 8 portions and serve.
Add some variety by using turkey sausage instead of lean ham.