Using reduced-fat cheese and egg substitute greatly reduces the fat and cholesterol in this tasty, classic egg dish.
- 16 oz regular liquid egg substitute
- 12 oz fat free evaporated milk
- 6 slice(s) white bread, or potato bread
- 6 oz extra-lean ham (5% fat), cubed
- 1 cup(s) WeightWatchers Reduced Fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
Beat eggs well and add milk.
Place bread on bottom of baking pan. Toss ham and cheese over bread. Pour egg mixture over top. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
Bake covered egg mixture at 350°F for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Cut into 8 portions and serve.
- Add some variety by using turkey sausage instead of lean ham.