- 1/2 cup(s) canned artichoke hearts without oil, about four pieces, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked scallion(s), chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 6 oz water-packed tuna fish drained, albacore, and flaked
- 2 item(s) whole-wheat English muffin(s), split
- 3 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Divide the mixture evenly among muffin halves; sprinkle with cheese.
Place on a baking sheet; broil 5 inches from heat until golden brown, 5 minutes.