Oatmeal-Pecan Lace Cookies
- Total Time
These nutty cookies are a cinch to make and taste fabulous. They're the perfect dessert recipe: quick and easy.
uncooked rolled oats1 ¼ cup(s)
dark brown sugar½ cup(s), packed
baking powder1 tsp
chopped pecans½ cup(s), finely chopped
table salt⅛ tsp
regular butter⅓ cup(s), melted
egg(s)1 large, beaten
vanilla extract½ tsp
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and cover 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, sugar, baking powder, pecans and salt together in a large bowl until well incorporated.
- Add butter, egg and vanilla to oat mixture; mix well.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of batter onto prepared cookie sheets and flatten each out, leaving at least 2-inches between each cookie.
- Bake cookies until edges turn golden, about 8 to 12 minutes. Let cookies stand on cookie sheets for 2 minutes before removing to a cooling rack. Yields 2 cookies per serving.