Moo Shu Pork Stir-Fry
Dark sesame oil
1 tsp, peeled, minced
Uncooked lean pork tenderloin
1 pound(s), trimmed
Fresh shiitake mushroom
½ pound(s), stems removed, caps sliced
Packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
6 medium, chopped
3 Tbsp, chopped
- Whisk together hoisin sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, vinegar, and sambal oelek in small bowl. Set aside.
- Cut pork into 4 pieces and cut each piece into thin strips. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- Heat large wok or large deep skillet over medium-high heat until drop of water sizzles in it. Spray wok with nonstick spray. Add pork in three batches and stir-fry until browned, 3–4 minutes, spraying wok with nonstick spray between batches. Transfer pork to plate and keep warm.
- Spray wok with nonstick spray. Add mushrooms and stir-fry until tender, about 5 minutes. Add coleslaw and hoisin sauce mixture and stir-fry until cabbage wilts, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in pork, scallions, and cilantro.
- Serving size: 1¼ cups