Monte Cristo Quesadilla
- Total Time
Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread1 item(s)
low-fat milk1 Tbsp
table salt1 pinch
black pepper1 pinch
creamy ranch salad dressing1 tsp
lean deli-sliced honey ham2 oz
Kosher dill pickle sandwich slice(s)3 slice(s)
asiago cheese½ oz
- In a shallow bowl (big enough to dip your Flatout) whisk together egg, milk, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Spray pan with non stick spray and heat over medium.
- Spread the ranch dressing over half of the Flatout.
- Place ham, pickles and cheese on top of dressing.
- Fold flatbread in half. Using a brush, spread egg mixture on one side of flatbread. Place that side on heated pan.
- Spread egg mixture on top side of flatbread, and cook in pan, flipping after 5 minutes. Transfer to plate, cut in half.