Monte Cristo quesadilla
1 item(s), large
Creamy ranch salad dressing
Lean deli-sliced honey ham
Kosher dill pickle sandwich slice(s)
- In a shallow bowl (big enough to dip your Flatout) whisk together egg, milk, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Spray pan with non stick spray and heat over medium.
- Spread the ranch dressing over half of the Flatout.
- Place ham, pickles, and cheese on top of dressing.
- Fold flatbread in half. Using a brush, spread egg mixture on one side of flatbread. Place that side on heated pan.
- Spread egg mixture on top side of flatbread, and cook in pan, flipping after 5 minutes. Transfer to plate, cut in half.