- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 6 large egg(s)
- 4 item(s), large egg white(s)
- 3 Tbsp uncooked scallion(s), sliced
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 3/4 cup(s) fat free salsa, chunky variety
- 6 item(s) light English muffin, split and toasted
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat. In a bowl, beat together eggs, egg whites, scallions, cilantro, salt and pepper until blended; pour into skillet and scramble just until barely set, about 2 1/2 minutes (egg mixture should still be slightly wet; be careful not to overcook).
Remove from heat and gently fold in salsa.
Place 1/6 of eggs on top of each muffin bottom. Top with muffin tops.
Serving size: 1 sandwich
- Want to eat it on the run? Wrap it up in whole grain flour tortilla and make a breakfast burrito instead (might affect SmartPoints value).Add fresh sliced tomato, sliced water-packed roasted red peppers and/or jalapeno slices, if desired.