- 2 cup(s) chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 large fresh tomato(es), diced
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1 small mango(es), diced*
- 1 small uncooked red onion(s), diced
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked jicama, diced
- 2 large fresh radish(es), diced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 item(s) canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced (plus 2 tsp adobo sauce)
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp table salt
In a large bowl, combine lettuce, tomato, bell pepper, avocado, mango, onion, jicama and radish; set aside.
In a small cruet or air-tight container, combine cilantro, lime juice, oil, chipotle, adobo sauce, honey and salt; shake well.
Pour dressing over salad; toss until combined.
Serving size: 1 1/2 cups
- *If mangoes aren’t in season, substitute diced papaya or pineapple. Use less chipotle if you prefer your food on the mild side.