Uncooked 99% fat-free ground turkey breast
Low sodium soy sauce
½ medium, grated
2 medium clove(s), grated
Gochujang hot pepper paste
1 Tbsp, thinly sliced
Unsalted toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine turkey, panko, soy sauce, onion, garlic, and egg. Mix well until thoroughly combined. Shape mixture into 24 balls, about 2 tbsp each. Arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake meatballs at 400°F until cooked through, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, combine gochujang, honey, and vinegar. Cook over medium-low heat until warm and well combined, about 2 minutes. Add meatballs and toss gently to coat. Spoon meatballs into a bowl or onto a platter. Sprinkle with scallions and sesame seeds.
- Serving size: 3 meatballs