- 1 medium green pepper(s), seeded and chopped
- 1 small cucumber(s), peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium uncooked onion(s), chopped
- 3 medium fresh tomato(es), seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, packed leaves
- 3 fl oz mixed-vegetable juice, tangy
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp hot pepper sauce, or to taste
In a food processor, finely chop pepper, cucumber and onion and transfer to a large nonstick saucepan.
In food processor, finely chop tomatoes and cilantro and add to pepper mixture.
Stir vegetable juice, vinegar, oil and garlic into tomato mixture. Add ground pepper and stir.
Heat soup to serving temperature then add hot pepper sauce.