- 1 medium green pepper(s), seeded and chopped
- 1 small cucumber(s), peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium uncooked onion(s), chopped
- 3 medium fresh tomato(es), seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, packed leaves
- 3 fl oz mixed-vegetable juice, tangy
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove(s) garlic clove(s), minced
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- In a food processor, finely chop pepper, cucumber and onion and transfer to a large nonstick saucepan.
- In food processor, finely chop tomatoes and cilantro and add to pepper mixture.
- Stir vegetable juice, vinegar, oil and garlic into tomato mixture. Add ground pepper and stir.
- Heat soup to serving temperature then add hot pepper sauce.