Honey-Mustard Roasted Salmon
Uncooked wild pink salmon fillet(s)
24 oz, thawed if frozen
⅛ tsp, coarsely grounded
White wine vinegar
1 small clove(s), crushed through garlic press
2 tsp, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray large shallow baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper and place in prepared baking dish.
- Whisk together Dijon, honey, water, vinegar, garlic, and dry mustard in small bowl. Remove 2 tablespoons mustard mixture and brush over salmon fillets. Stir dill into remaining mustard mixture and set aside.
- Bake salmon until just opaque in center, about 15 minutes. Serve salmon with reserved mustard mixture.
- Serving size: 1 fillet and 1½ tablespoons sauce