Honey-Mustard Roasted Salmon
Uncooked wild pink salmon fillet(s)
1½ pound(s), four 6-oz pieces, about 1-inch-thick each*
⅛ tsp, or to taste
⅛ tsp, coarsely ground, or to taste
White wine vinegar
2 tsp, fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Season both sides of salmon with salt and pepper; place salmon in prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, honey, water, vinegar, dry mustard and garlic powder. Remove 2 tablespoons of mustard sauce and brush over salmon fillets. Stir dill into remaining mustard sauce and set aside.
- Roast until salmon is fork-tender, about 15 minutes. Serve salmon with reserved mustard sauce spooned over top.
- Serving size: about 4 to 5 oz salmon and 1 1/2 tbsp sauce