Holiday Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound(s) uncooked Brussels sprouts, steamed
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat an 8 X 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place Brussels sprouts in bottom of prepared pan. (Note: If you can't find fresh Brussels sprouts, use frozen ones that have been thawed; just decrease the cooking time below by about 10 to 15 minutes.)
- Combine maple syrup, oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl; pour over Brussels sprouts. Stir in cranberries and bake, covered, until tender and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.