Grilled turkey tenderloin and acorn squash
Raw skinless turkey breast
1½ pound(s), tenderloins
3 Tbsp, divided
1¼ tsp, divided
1 tsp, ground
Uncooked acorn squash
2 small, (1 lb each), each cut into 12 thin wedges
- Coat grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat or prepare medium-high fire.
- Brush tenderloins evenly with 1½ tbsp oil. In a small bowl, combine ¾ tsp salt, garlic powder, sage, thyme, and pepper; rub herb mixture evenly over both sides of tenderloins.
- In a large bowl, toss together squash and remaining 1½ tbsp oil. Sprinkle with remaining ½ tsp salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and toss to combine.
- Arrange tenderloins and squash wedges, cut side down, on grill rack. Close grill lid. Cook until turkey reaches 165°F and squash is well marked and tender, 8 to 10 minutes per side. Remove from grill; let turkey stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serving size: about 3½ oz cooked turkey and 4 squash wedges