Grilled sirloin with arugula and bell pepper salad
Olive oil cooking spray
Sweet red pepper(s)
3 medium, quartered
Uncooked lean trimmed sirloin beef
1 pound(s), boneless
Extra virgin olive oil
1 small, minced
8 cup(s), lightly packed
2 Tbsp, chopped
1 Tbsp, drained
- Lightly spray bell peppers with olive oil nonstick spray. Sprinkle peppers and steak with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Spray large ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat until hot. Add steak and peppers and cook, turning once, until peppers are crisp-tender and instant-read thermometer inserted into side of steak registers 145°F, about 8 minutes. Transfer to cutting board and let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together oil, vinegar, shallot, mustard, remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in large bowl.
- Cut steak across grain into 16 thin slices. Thinly slice bell peppers. Add arugula and bell peppers to dressing and toss to coat. Divide salad among 4 plates and top evenly with steak. Sprinkle with parsley and capers.
- Per serving (4 slices steak and 3 cups salad)