Grilled Pineapple with Coconut Sorbet
- Total Time
So sweet and satisfying. Just make sure the grill is super-clean before cooking the pineapple so that it doesn't pick up any flavors from your main course.
dried shredded and sweetened coconut meat3 Tbsp
pineapple6 slice(s), fresh, cored (about 1/2-inch-thick)*
sorbet1 ½ cup(s), coconut
- Heat a grill or stove-top grill pan.
- Spread coconut evenly on a microwave-safe plate; microwave on high, tossing until lightly browned with some white shreds, checking after 30 second intervals.**
- Brush pineapple with honey; grill until pineapple is lightly charred and tender, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- To serve, place 1 pineapple slice on each of 6 plates; top each with 1/4 cup sorbet and sprinkle each with 1/2 Tbsp coconut. Serve immediately.
- Serving size: 1 piece pineapple, 1/4 cup sorbet and 1/2 Tbsp coconut