Grilled Chicken with Summer Corn–Tomato Salad
Frozen white corn kernels on cob
1½ cup(s), or fresh kernels (about 3 ears of corn)
1 large, diced
4 medium, sliced
¼ cup(s), fresh, chopped
Fresh lime juice
Extra virgin olive oil
¾ tsp, smoked
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
20 oz, 4 (5-ounce breasts)
- Bring 1 inch of water to boil in medium saucepan. Put corn in steamer basket and lower into saucepan. Cook, covered, until corn is tender, about 4 minutes. Lift steamer basket out of pan and let corn cool.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium-high or prepare medium-high fire.
- Meanwhile, mix together corn, tomato, scallions, cilantro, 2 tablespoons of lime juice, the oil, 1/4 teaspoon of cumin, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of paprika in medium bowl; set aside to allow flavors to blend.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice, 3/4 teaspoon cumin, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon paprika in cup; rub all over chicken. Spray chicken with nonstick spray. Place chicken on grill rack and grill until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Place chicken on 4 plates. Spoon corn salad on top or alongside.
- Per serving: 1 chicken breast and 2/3 cup salad