- 1 1/2 cup(s) uncooked yellow corn, fresh (or frozen and cooked)
- 1 large fresh tomato(es), ripe, diced
- 4 medium uncooked scallion(s), sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lime juice, divided
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin, divided
- 1 tsp table salt, divided
- 3/4 tsp paprika, smoked, divided
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), 1/2-inch thick
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
Preheat outdoor grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
In a medium bowl, combine corn, tomato, scallions, cilantro, 2 Tbsp lime juice, oil and 1/4 tsp each cumin, salt and paprika; set aside for flavors to blend.
Combine remaining 2 Tbsp lime juice, 3/4 tsp cumin, 3/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp paprika in a small bowl; rub over chicken. Coat chicken with cooking spray.
Grill chicken, flipping once, until cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes; serve topped with corn salad.
Serving size: 3 oz chicken and 2/3 c salad
- You can buy thin chicken breast cutlets in most supermarkets. You can also buy regular chicken breasts and pound them yourself.