Fresh herbs and lemon juice give this dressing a bright, tangy note. Also great as a marinade for grilled chicken or drizzled over cooked fish.
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine, dry-variety
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 medium uncooked shallot(s), minced, or more to taste
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, extra-virgin
- 1 Tbsp dill, fresh, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
In a medium bowl, combine wine, lemon juice, shallot, sugar, and mustard; slowly whisk in oil. Whisk in herbs, salt and pepper. Yields about 4 teaspoons per serving.