Glazed Carrots and Sugar-Snap Peas
- 1 cup(s) uncooked carrot(s)
- 2 cup(s) uncooked sugar snap peas, fresh, chopped
- 2 tsp honey, fresh, chopped
- 1 Tbsp regular butter, minced
- 1 tsp table salt, minced (or less to taste)
- 1 Tbsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp white pepper
- In a large skillet, bring 3/4 cup water to a boil. Add carrots. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until softened, about 10 minutes. Pour off liquid.
- Stir in sugar-snap peas, honey, butter, salt, cardamom and pepper. Cook, covered, until peas are just tender, about 4 minutes.