2 cup(s), unsweetened
6 oz, pitted, halved (about 1 cup)
Dried apricot halves
1 cup(s), chopped
1 large, chopped
3 rib(s), medium, stalks, thinly sliced
4 medium, peeled, cored and chopped
½ tsp, freshly ground
- Place the juice in a large saucepan set over high heat. Stir in the prunes, apricots, and cranberries; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce the heat, and simmer until softened, about 10 minutes. Transfer the fruit to a large bowl with a slotted spoon.
- Raise the heat to high and bring the liquid in the pan to a boil. Cook until reduced to a thick glaze, about 4 minutes. Pour over the fruit.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray and set it over medium heat. Add the onion and celery; cook, stirring often, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the apples and cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Pour into the large bowl.
- Stir in the thyme, salt, cinnamon, pepper, and allspice. Stuff into a 12- to 15-pound turkey.
- Serving size: about 2/3 cup