- 1/3 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 1/2 cup(s) pineapple, fresh, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 large mango(es), peeled and cubed (about ½ cup)
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 2 medium kiwifruit(s), peeled and cubed
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook 5 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup, whisking constantly. Remove from heat; cool. Stir in lime and orange rinds.
Combine pineapple and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Pour syrup over fruit; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Yield: 8 servings (serving size: about 1/2 cup).