Family Coffee Cake
Regular liquid egg substitute
Fat free whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Combine applesauce, sugar and egg substitute in the bowl of an electric mixer and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and spices in a medium bowl.
- Add flour mixture to applesauce mixture in three additions and mix until completely incorporated.
- Pour batter into pan (batter will only come partly up pan) and bake until golden brown, about 45 to 50 minutes. Slice into 16 pieces and serve each slice with 1 tablespoon of whipped topping.