Double Turkey Club Sandwich
- 3 tsp light thousand island salad dressing (10 calories per tsp)
- 3 slice(s) pumpernickel bread
- 2 slice(s) cooked turkey bacon
- 2 slice(s) deli sliced turkey
- 1/2 medium fresh tomato(es), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s), shredded romaine lettuce, or 4 leaves
- Spread dressing on each slice of bread.
- Break bacon to fit on 1 slice and arrange turkey on another. Tope each with tomatoes and lettuce leaves.
- Stack sandwich layers and top with third slice of bread. Cut in quarters on a diagonal and skewer with toothpicks.