Deviled eggs by Dash
This recipe has been developed by Dash.
Hard boiled eggs
6 item(s), large, cooled
½ Tbsp, or chives, chopped (or paprika) - for garnish
- Peel the eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks, place them in a large bowl, and cream them into a paste with a fork or spoon.
- Mix in the mayonnaise, mustard, and salt.
- Spoon or pipe the mixture into the egg white halves.
- Place the eggs in the refrigerator until they are ready to be served. Just before serving, garnish with a dash of paprika and freshly cut chives or dill.
- Servings size: 1 egg half