Dark Chocolate Tart with Berries
1 item(s), large, beaten
1 Tbsp, melted
½ tsp, divided
12 oz, firm
70-85% dark chocolate
5 oz, chopped
Espresso, instant powder
1 cup(s), for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat an 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Using a fork, in a medium bowl, whisk the almond flour, egg, butter, ¼ tsp salt, and sugar until thoroughly combined. Press the dough evenly and firmly onto the bottom of the prepared pan. Using a fork, prick the bottom in several places. Bake the crust until lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the tofu and chocolate over low, stirring continually to break up the tofu, until the chocolate is melted, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a blender. Add the vanilla, almond extract, espresso powder, and the remaining ¼ tsp salt and blend until completely smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed. Transfer the filling to the cooled crust. Using a spatula, smooth the top. Cover and refrigerate until the filling is set, 1 to 2 hours.
- Run a thin knife around the edges of the tart to release it from the sides of the pan. Remove the outer ring of the pan. Garnish the tart with the berries.
- Serving size: 1/12 of tart