These tiny tarts combine sweet tomatoes, rich feta and fresh dill. They're as tasty as bruschetta, but the bite-size phyllo shells make them easier to eat.
- 30 item(s) mini phyllo shell(s)
- 5 medium plum tomato(es)
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked shallot(s), minced
- 1 Tbsp dill, chopped (plus extra for garnish)
- 2 tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Place phyllo shells on a baking sheet and bake until lightly crisp, about 5 to 6 minutes; cool to room temperature.
Meanwhile, halve tomatoes lengthwise and use a teaspoon to scoop out and discard pulp and seeds; dice tomatoes and place in a medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients to bowl; toss to mix and coat. Fill each shell with about 1 tablespoon tomato mixture; garnish with dill. Yields 1 per serving.