A light, creamy dressing that’s delicious over salad greens but also great tossed with cooked baby new potatoes or spooned over poached salmon.
- 6 1/2 oz lite silken tofu, about 3/4 cup
- 6 Tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 cup(s) basil, fresh, chopped
- 2 Tbsp uncooked shallot(s), minced
- 2 Tbsp dill, fresh, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
Put tofu, oil, vinegar, water, salt and pepper in a blender; blend until smooth. Add basil, shallots, dill and tarragon; pulse just until blended. Yields about 4 teaspoons per serving.
- For a thicker consistency, omit the water and use the dressing as a dip instead.