Creamy Lime Pie
- 6 oz graham cracker pie crust
- 14 oz fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz regular liquid egg substitute
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh lime juice, from key limes
- 3/4 cup(s) fat free whipped topping, thawed if frozen
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Place crust on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, egg substitute and lime juice; pour into crust.
- Bake pie until center looks set but still shakes a little when you tap it, about 15 minutes; remove to a wire rack and cool completely. Transfer cooled pie to refrigerator; chill for 1 to 2 hours.
- Cut chilled pie into 12 slices; garnish each piece with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.