These crunchy wontons are stuffed with a savory combination of crabmeat, cream cheese and vegetables.
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 2 medium uncooked scallion(s), minced
- 2 Tbsp snow peas, chopped
- 6 oz canned crabmeat, drained
- 4 oz low fat cream cheese
- 2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 24 item(s) wonton wrapper(s), half of a 12 oz package
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, scallions and snow peas and sauté until just tender, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in crabmeat, cream cheese and soy sauce with a wooden spoon; mix gently to combine.
Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Drop crab mixture by teaspoonfuls onto the center of each wrapper. Dip a finger into water and use it to moisten edges of wrapper; fold over one corner of wrapper to make a triangle and press sides together to seal. Create decorative lines along the edges of the wontons by pressing the tines of a fork along the bottom edge of each wonton.
Transfer filled wontons to prepared baking sheet and coat with cooking spray. Bake until wontons are golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes. Yields 4 pieces of crab rangoon per serving.
- Serve with reduced-sodium soy sauce mixed with chopped scallions or prepared sweet-and-sour or duck sauce, if desired. Just make sure to account for any increase in SmartPoints values.