Corn & Green Bean Frittata
4 large egg(s)
Fat free skim milk
Uncooked red onion(s)
½ small, finely chopped
1 medium clove(s), minced
Sweet red pepper(s)
1 medium, red variety, diced
Uncooked string beans
¼ pound(s), trimmed and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
1 small, chopped
Frozen corn kernels
½ cup(s), or fresh corn kernels (from 1 e ar)
1 Tbsp, chopped fresh
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Whisk together eggs, egg whites, milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in medium bowl.
- Heat oil in 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion begins to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and green beans and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add tomato, corn, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon black pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes. Spread vegetables evenly in skillet.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and spread evenly over vegetables. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until edges set, about 4 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven and bake just until set in center, about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle frittata with basil. Cut into 4 wedges.
- Per serving (1 wedge)