- 8 oz uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), two 4 oz breasts
- 1 cup(s) canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free salsa
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
Preheat grill or broiler.
Pound chicken breasts to desired thickness. Cook chicken until almost cooked through, about 8 minutes.
Mix beans with salsa and season to taste; divide bean salsa among chicken breasts. Broil a few minutes more until chicken is done and beans are warm. Yields 1 chicken breast and about 2/3 cup of bean salsa per serving.
Note: This recipe was selected by our staff from the Community Recipe Swap. Its POINTS® value has been verified, but the recipe has not been tested by our kitchen.