Coin Toss Crumble by Chef Eric Greenspan
Packed brown sugar
¼ cup(s), dark variety
Uncooked rolled oats
4 Tbsp, melted
7 Tbsp, granulated
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oats, extract, cinnamon, ginger and butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine berries and granulated sugar; spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle oat mixture over fruit in an even layer; bake until fruit is bubbling and top is golden brown, about 45 minutes. Let cool for ten minutes; slice into 8 pieces and scoop to serve.
- Serving size: 1 piece (about 3/4 c)