Cobb Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
Uncooked turkey bacon
3 cup(s), chopped
1 cup(s), chopped
Cooked skinless boneless chicken breast(s)
8 oz, chopped
3 large egg(s), hard-cooked, chopped
8 oz, Hass, peeled and chopped
4 medium, seeded and chopped
Plain fat free yogurt
Fat free mayonnaise
½ cup(s), chopped
¼ cup(s), chopped
White wine vinegar
⅛ tsp, freshly ground
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook until crisp. Drain the bacon on paper towels until it's cool enough to handle, and then coarsely chop it.
- Arrange the lettuce and arugula on a platter. Top with the chicken, egg, avocado, tomatoes, and bacon.
- To prepare the dressing, place the yogurt, mayonnaise, parsley, chives, scallion, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a blender; pulse until smooth.
- Lightly drizzle half of the dressing over the salad and serve at once, passing the remaining dressing separately.
- Per serving: 1 1⁄2 cups salad with 1⁄4 cup dressing.