Cobb Salad with Flaxseed Oil Dressing
- 2 Tbsp water
- 4 tsp flaxseed oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 4 cup(s) fresh mixed baby greens, baby arugula blend suggested
- 4 oz cooked skinless light turkey meat, thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) cucumber(s), diced
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 item(s), medium avocado, Hass, ripe, sliced
- 2 item(s) whole hard boiled egg(s), diced
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked scallion(s), sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together water, oil, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and garlic until blended.
- Divide greens among 4 shallow bowls. Top each bowl with 1/4 of turkey, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, egg and scallions. Drizzle each with about 1 tablespoon of dressing and serve.
Store flaxseed oil in the refrigerator and, once opened, use within 1 month.