Cobb salads are usually nutrition nightmares. But swapping light and nonfat ingredients for some full fat ones, puts this diner staple back on the menu.
- 8 cup(s), shredded romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/3 pound(s) deli sliced turkey, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 pound(s) low-fat Swiss cheese, cut into thin strips
- 1 large fresh tomato(es), diced
- 4 slice(s) cooked turkey bacon, crumbled
- 2 large egg(s), hard-boiled, diced
- 6 Tbsp reduced-calorie blue cheese dressing
Arrange lettuce in 4 salad bowls. Evenly divide turkey, cheese, tomato, bacon and egg among bowls.
Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing over each salad just before serving. Yields 1 salad per serving.