3 large egg(s), separated
Reduced-fat whipped cream cheese
Cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar together in a bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Mix egg yolks, cream cheese, and salt together in a separate bowl using a wooden spoon and then mix with a hand-held egg beater until mixture is very smooth and has no visible cream cheese. Gently fold egg whites into cream cheese mixture, taking care not to deflate the egg whites.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and carefully scoop mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, forming 6 "buns".
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake until cloud bread is lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
- Serving size: 1 bread