- 1/4 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 2 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 cup(s) uncooked broccoli, small florets
- 3 cup(s) uncooked cauliflower, small florets
- 1/2 cup(s) sweet red pepper(s), chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) raisins
- 3 slice(s) crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl; stir with a whisk until blended.
Combine broccoli and remaining 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon mayonnaise mixture over broccoli mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill 4 hours. Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 3/4 cup).