- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 single serve cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced fat cream cheese spread portion cup (gluten free), at room temperature
- 1/3 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 oz egg white(s), (1/4 cup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and coat a 9x9 baking pan with cooking spray.
Combine flour, baking soda, and table salt in a small bowl.
In a large bowl, beat together butter, cream cheese, and sugars until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg whites and vanilla extract.
Fold dry ingredients into wet until just combined. Add chocolate.
Spoon evenly across baking pan and bake for 10-15 minutes or until set in the center.
Allow to cool and cut evenly into 24 bars.
- Yields 24 bars. Brand of ingredients used may impact the nutritional information of this recipe resulting in a different SmartPoints value.