Chocolate chip cream cheese bars
WW Reduced-fat whipped cream cheese spread
2 Tbsp, at room temperature
Dark brown sugar
2 oz, (1/4 cup)
Mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees and coat a 9x9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and table salt in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, cream cheese, and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg whites and vanilla extract.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet until just combined. Add chocolate.
- Spoon evenly across baking pan and bake for 10-15 minutes or until set in the center.
- Allow to cool and cut evenly into 24 bars.