Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Bars
- Total Time
These delicious chocolate chip bars have an amazing soft and chewy texture thanks to the secret addition of Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Cream Cheese. They make a great after school snack or kids baking project.
all-purpose flour1 cup(s)
baking soda½ tsp
table salt½ tsp
unsalted butter2 Tbsp, at room temperature
Weight Watchers Reduced fat cream cheese spread portion cup (gluten free)2 single serve cup(s), at room temperature
dark brown sugar⅓ cup(s)
egg white(s)2 oz, (1/4 cup)
vanilla extract1 tsp
mini chocolate chips½ cup(s)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and coat a 9x9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and table salt in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, cream cheese, and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg whites and vanilla extract.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet until just combined. Add chocolate.
- Spoon evenly across baking pan and bake for 10-15 minutes or until set in the center.
- Allow to cool and cut evenly into 24 bars.