Chicken with smoky beans and spinach
Uncooked red onion(s)
1 medium, finely chopped
2 medium clove(s), minced
2 tsp, smoked variety
Canned chicken broth
Canned cannellini beans
15½ oz, (1 can), rinsed and drained
Canned butter beans
15½ oz, rinsed and drained
Fresh baby spinach
6 oz, (1 package)
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
Lemon juice canned or bottled
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
1 pound(s), 4 1-/4 pound thin sliced breast cutlets
- Spray large skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and paprika and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Add broth and bring to boil. Add both cans of beans and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 3 minutes. Add spinach and stir just until wilted. Remove from heat and stir in yogurt, lemon juice, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Spray large ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add chicken to pan and cook, turning once, until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Transfer chicken to cutting board and cut into slices.
- Divide bean mixture among 4 shallow bowls and top evenly with chicken.
- Per serving (1 chicken cutlet and 1 cup bean mixture)