Chicken tacos with bok choy slaw
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
12 oz, sliced thin
Reduced calorie mayonnaise
Fresh lime juice
Canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
1 tsp, stemmed and minced
Uncooked bok choy
1 pound(s), sliced into thin shreds across stalks and leaves
Fresh cherry tomato(es)
8 medium, halved
Fat free sour cream
- Season the chicken strips with the chile powder.
- Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet or grill pan with nonstick spray; set over medium heat for a couple of minutes. Add the chicken and cook 6 minutes, turning once, or until cooked through. Transfer the strips to a cutting board and cut into 1/2-inch strips.
- Heat the tortillas one by one in that skillet or grill pan. Transfer each to a serving plate.
- Whisk the mayonnaise, lime juice, chipotles, and cumin in a large bowl until smooth. Add the bok choy and toss well.
- Place 1 1/2 cups bok choy slaw on each tortilla; top each with a quarter of the chicken strips. Top each with 4 cherry tomato halves and 1 tablespoon sour cream to serve.
- Serving size: 1 filled tortilla